Or are you already a children’s residential support worker looking for a new opportunity with a fantastic shift pattern offering you 14 days off in a 3 week rota period?!
We are looking for COMMITTED and PASSIONATE individuals who will be able to engage with the young people and encourage and mentor them, whilst having a whole lot of fun!
Getting paid to play football and going to theme parks is certainly a perk of the job!!
We are recruiting for 2 children’s residential support workers in Ross on Wye to work in a 5 bed service for young people with emotional behavioural difficulties.
Salary: £22,930- £24,654 (sleep allowance included) plus plenty of overtime available!!
Location: Ross on Wye
Hours: Full time – 37.5 hours per week
Shift Times: 8am – 11pm sleep 7am – 8.30am
Rolling Rota Shift Pattern:
Week 1 - Tuesday and Friday
Week 2 – Monday and Thursday
Week 3 – Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- Only work 7 days in every 3 weeks!
- Opportunity to complete the QCF Level 3 Children & Young People Qualification - fully funded!!
- Perks reward and discount scheme
- Comprehensive induction
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Commitment to your ongoing training and career progression
- Employee recognition scheme
- Supporting young people with challenging behaviour in their day to day lives.
- Work as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to be proactive, enthusiastic and empathetic.
- Must either hold or be willing to work towards the QCF Level 3 Children & Young People qualification in Children's Residential.
- Experience in working with children and young people is desirable but not essential.
- Able to take responsibility for the care and well-being of young people.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence is essential due to the location of the homes and the duties involved.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be aged 21 or over, due to the oldest child at the setting and due to the policies of the organisation.
Click apply today!!