£18000 - £20894 per annum
8 months ago
Location: Faversham, Kent. Salary: up to £20,984 PLUS fully funded QCF Children and Young People Workforce PLUS online benefits/cashback rewards PLUS private health scheme PLUS dental insurance and many other benefits.
We urgently require Children's Residential Support Workers to mentor young people, develop their life skills and independence.
***NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (but you must be a driver)***
Hours: Full time - 37.5 hours per week
Shift Times: 8am - 11pm sleep 7am - 8.30am
The organisation recognises that their success will be measured by the outcomes they achieve for the young people in their care. They aim to ensure that every young person fulfils their potential and leads an extraordinary life. The service is child focused and intent on delivering the highest quality of standards in an environment that is stimulating, nurturing and homely.
Our client works closely with the young people, their parents, carers and professionals to identify the strategies, resources and learning that will help them overcome their personal challenges and thrive. They strive to design and deliver individual care plans that will support the children achieve their personal objectives and promote significant life opportunities.
As a Children's Residential Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
- To support the young person throughout their daily routines.
- To ensure the safety of the young people and provide a safe environment for them.
- To be able to manage challenging behaviours and emotional support when needed.
- Provide support for the young people in the home and promote their independence and well-being.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the young people, other staff and professionals.
- Experience as a Support Worker with young people with self-harming tendencies is desirable.
- Be an open and approachable person with a positive attitude.
- Have the ability to build good relationships with service users, staff and outside professionals.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.