If you are someone who puts others first, and you want to do that in a setting where you can help shape the lives and futures of young people, then you are the perfect fit for this role!
Salary: £18,069 - £25,585 (dependant on number of sleep ins per week)
Location: Holbeach (PE12 postcode)
Hours: Full time - 169 hours per month
Shift Pattern: Flexible, but you must be able to work some weekends and sleep ins
**Due to the nature of the role, my client can only accept candidates that drive and have their own vehicle**
- Free meals whilst on shift
- Getting paid to play computer games and go to theme parks!
- Casual dress code
- Company pension
- Access to discounts for shopping outlets, restaurants and cinema’s
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training and CPD planning
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- To encourage the young people to do activities and take responsibility for their own lives depending on their age.
- To keep the homely, friendly culture and environment of the homes.
- To be able to deal with challenging behaviours when needed.
- Protect children and young people from risks to their health and welfare.
- Provide support for the children and young people in the home and to promote their independence and well-being.
- Maintain a safe environment for the young people.
- Ensuring the safety of the students and maintaining an up to date knowledge of the individual’s; care plan, guidelines, reward system and preferred method of communication.
- Supporting poor behaviour safely and sympathetically.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the staff, parents, Social Workers and other professionals that may be involved in the young people’s lives such as Psychologists.
- Experience as a Children’s Support Worker, or with Young People is desirable but not essential
- You MUST be a driver as you will be required to transport the young people from time to time
- You MUST be over the age of 21
- NVQ or QCF level 3 in Children & Young People is desirable but not essential
If you’re a professional with the drive to make a real difference to the lives of young people, helping to shape their future, then I want to hear from you!
Click ‘APPLY’ now!