£9.53 - £10.70 per hour + weekly pay
2 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a children's residential and leaving care service for young people with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties across South Wales. This organisation prides themselves on making a difference to the lives of the young people they support. They are looking for flexible Support Workers to help cover shifts when needed and are particularly busy in the Torfaen and RCT area.
Locations: Torfaen area and RCT area
Shifts available: Days and/or waking nights - a mix of 9 - 14 hour shifts or long days with a sleep-in
Pay: £9.53 - £10.70 per hour including holiday pay (dependent on Level 3 qualification)
Benefits: Weekly pay and flexible shifts
The highly qualified and experienced team of Support Workers share a vision and a passion to achieve excellent outcomes for their young people. They offer placements to young people aged 11-18 years who experience Emotional Behavioural Difficulties and display challenging and harmful behaviours. These young people are in the transitional period out of children's services and preparing for independent or supported living services.
Responsibilities as a Support Worker:
- To support the young people in their day-to-day living
- To ensure the safety of the young people and provide a safe environment for them to live in
- To be able to deal with challenging behaviours and support emotional support when needed
- Provide support for the young people in the home and to promote their independence and well-being
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the young people, other staff and professionals
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Support Worker or a similar role within Social Care
- Experience of working with challenging behaviour
- Full UK Driving Licence and business insurance
- Work with the "Recruitment Agency of the Year 2018" (Regional Awards)
- Free online training
- Weekly pay
- £50 to £250 Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
Please get in touch with Rachel on 02921 660880 to start a quick and easy application! We can't wait to hear from you!
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. We recruit Support Workers, Nurses, Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Health Care Assistants.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.