Up to £9.80 per hour + weekly pay
9 months ago
29th October 2018
Vetro Recruitment are currently looking for Children's Residential Support Workers in Swindon. The client are looking for temporary support workers to work on a full time basis, with the option of a temp-to-perm contract if desired.
Shifts available: Days and nights available
Pay rate: £9.80 per hour including holiday
Start date: Around 29th October 2018 providing all checks complete
Requirements: Experience supporting those with social, emotional behavioural difficulties is preferred
The team of Support Workers share a vision and a passion to achieve excellent outcomes for their young people. You will be supporting two young people aged between 16-18, although the home can accommodate up to four young people. The young people attend school and College during the day so your day will be based around this.
There is little to no psychical challenging behaviour although there may be some verbal. There are no personal care requirements.
Responsibilities as a Support Worker:
- To support the young people in their day-to-day living
- To ensure the safety of the young people and provide a safe environment for them to live in
- To be able to deal with challenging behaviours and support emotional support when needed
- Provide support for the young people in the home and to promote their independence and well-being
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the young people, other staff and professionals
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Support Worker or a similar role within Social Care
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Work with the "Recruitment Agency of the Year 2018" (Regional Awards)
- Free online training
- Weekly pay
- £50 to £250 Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
Please get in touch with Rachel on 02921 660880 to start a quick and easy application! We can't wait to hear from you!
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. We recruit Support Workers, Nurses, Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Health Care Assistants.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.