I am recruiting for children’s residential support workers to work in a stunning children’s residential service just outside Wrexham for young people with emotional behavioural difficulties aged 8 - 18 years old.
I am looking for committed and passionate individuals who will be able to engage with the young people and encourage and mentor them, whilst having a whole lot of fun! Getting paid to play computer games and go to Disneyland on holiday, are certainly perks of the job!
Location: Wrexham (LL11 postcode)
Salary: £22,930 - £24,645 (inclusive of sleeps)
Hours: Full time - 39 hours per week
Shift Times: 8am – 11pm sleep 7am – 8.30am
***Please note we are only able to accept car drivers for this role as you may need to transport the children from time to time***
If you are passionate about the lives of young people and want to make a real difference, supporting young people between the ages of 8 – 19 who have experienced trauma, this is the job for you!
- Plenty of overtime available paid at time and 1/4!!
- Free food and parking
- Getting paid to go to theme parks
- Genuine opportunity for progression
- Opportunity to complete children’s residential qualifications - fully funded!!
- Reward and discount scheme
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee recognition scheme.
- Supporting young people with challenging behaviour in their day to day lives.
- Work as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to be proactive, enthusiastic and empathetic.
- Experience in working with children and young people is desirable but not essential.
- Able to take responsibility for the care and well-being of young people.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence is essential due to the location of the homes and the duties involved.
- Must either hold or be willing to work towards the QCF Level 4 Children & Young People qualification in Children's Residential.
- Must be aged 21 or over, due to the oldest child in the setting and due to the policies of the organisation.
If this position sounds of interest to you, please click "Apply" today for a virtual interview ASASP!!!
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.