£20000 - £27000 per annum
02921 660 880
3 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Up to £27,000 per annum
Looking for motivated individuals for a Children’s Residential Support Role. Working alongside other support staff and management, this role is perfect for individuals looking to develop their careers within children’s residential services.
Based within a 3-4 bedded residential home in Liverpool, the role is supporting children and young people ages 6-18.
- Supporting children with EBD with day to day activities
- Participating in activities within the residential home and local community
- To maintain daily routines within the home which provides a framework for the development of a positive culture of care
- Encouraging and assisting children and young people to be as independent as possible in all areas of their lives.
- To actively participate in staff meetings
- Protect the rights and promote the interests of the children and young people
- To carry out personal care as required whilst maintaining privacy and dignity
- Develop a sound knowledge of Children’s Homes Regulations and provide services and support, both individually and/or in groups to facilitate the implementation of Placement Plans, which are based around these.
- Domestic duties
- Support at bedtimes and getting up
- Ensuring that all care
Pay and Hours:
- Various shift patterns are available
- Full time, permanent position
- Pay ranges from £10-£13 per hour
- Sleeps available
- 1 on 2 off/ 2 on 4 off shift pattern
- NVQ L3 Children and Young People (desirable)
- Driver (desirable)
- Previous Support Work experience
- Knowledge of EBD and challenging behaviours
- DBS Certificate or willingness to obtain one
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.