£23000 - £28000 per annum
02921 660 880
2 months ago
Liquid error: internal
£23,000- £28,000 per annum
Looking to speak to experienced support workers looking to join a 4 bedded Children’s Residential Service based in Liverpool.
The role is focused on providing support in all aspects for children and young people with EBD and Challenging Behaviour.
Working within OFSTED regulated homes, you will be joining a supportive team of support workers, seniors and management staff.
- Supporting children and young people within the residential home
- Assisting with developing care plans to meet individual needs
- Work collaboratively with Liverpool children's services, local health agencies and schools to support and develop the child's independence and wellbeing
- Contribute and support the development of the service
- Ensure safeguarding and child protection procedures are followed at all times
- Organise and participate in activities within the local community and residential home- this can include visits to local theme parks, swimming pools and museums
- Develop relationships with family members to develop and empower their ability to create positive development for the child
- Assist with domestic duties within the residential home
Pay and hours:
- £23, 545 per annum based on 37 hours per week (£12.24/hr)
- £69 per sleep (an additional £7,000 per annum)
- 3 on 3 off shift pattern
- A mixture of earlies, late, and long days
- Full time, permanent position
- Experience working within a residential home
- Previous experience working with children (essential)
- NVQ L3 (desired)
- Driver (desired)
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.