I have a UNIQUE opportunity for a number of Children’s Residential Support Workers to join a growing service that supports children & young people aged between 8-18 with emotional behavioural difficulties in Wasall
We are looking for enthusiastic, resilient and motivated individuals who want to make a difference to the lives of young people; to enable them to develop socially, emotionally and behaviorally in a setting where they feel safe and cared for.
No two days are ever the same, so you need to be happy to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. It is challenging, but incredibly rewarding work!!
Salary: £18,927.32 - £20,168.46 up to £4,500 additional (sleep allowance included) Plus overtime available!!
Hours: Full time - 40 hours per week
Shift pattern: Long days - 08:00 till 23:00 (plus approx 8-12 sleeps per month)
- Free meals whilst on shift
- Casual dress code
- Company pension
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training and CPD planning
- Clear progression structure, and opportunities to gain qualifications immediately
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Any over time paid at time and half.
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Making sure there is a comprehensive handover for the staff on the following shift.
- Meeting the needs of the Children and Young People
- Organising and facilitating Social Activities (out of school
- Maintaining the home (laundry, cleaning shopping etc.)
- Being a companion, role model and professional parent to the young people
- Experience as a Children’s Support Worker, or with Young People is desirable
- You MUST be a driver as you will be required to transport the young people from time to time
- You must be over the age of 21
- NVQ or QCF level 3 in Children & Young People is desirable
This role will provide unrivalled variety, allowing you to really get stuck in and make a difference!
If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.