I want to speak to people who have a passion for creating a safe, nurturing environment for children from extremely distressing backgrounds. People who want to put the lives and futures of young people first will be the most successful in this role!
Salary: £23,640 - £26,674 (average sleep allowance included)
Location: Chilsworthy, Devon
Hours: Full time
Shift Pattern: 2 week rolling rota
Week 1: Tuesday/Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
Week 2: Tuesday/Wednesday and Friday
**Due to the location of the home, my client can only accept candidates that drive and have their own vehicle**
- A generous salary
- Being part of a company that invests in you and your team for personal and professional development.
- Reward and discount schemes
- Enhanced DBS fee paid
- Access to a holiday package
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Be the young person’s champion and as part of the wider team strive to ensure that they achieve their aspirations and full potential
- Manage the well-being and behaviour of young people ensuring behaviour's are addressed promptly and sensitively
- Support young people in daily activities including family contact, attending local clubs, 1:1 activities in the community, promoting independence and social behaviour
- Be assigned a key child and play a pivotal role in their day to day life including attending reviews and liaising with external agencies and advocating their needs
- Support and encourage educational engagement and attainment including homework and behavioural support within the education setting.
- You must be a passionate and empathetic individual
- Ready to put others first
- Keen and willing to learn and develop yourself
- You must be a driver
- You must be able to commit to the shift pattern
If you’re a person with a drive and determination to make a real difference to the lives of young people, helping to shape their future, then I want to hear from you!
Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.