£10.09 per hour, Benefits: Full list of benefits are included in the job advert
02921 660 880
about 2 months ago
We are actively seeking experienced Support Workers to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, working within a residential setting in the Merthyr Tydfil area. This service offers 24 hour residential care and support for children with emotional behavioral difficulties.
This service accommodates and supports a mixed gender. The service is to meet the needs and wants of children and young people living in the home.
Immediate starts available.
- Pay: £10.09 per hour
- Location: Merthyr Tydfil
- Shifts: Full time and Part time (shift pattern is flexible, a mixture of sleep-ins, weekdays/weekends)
- Day Hours: 7.30am – 11pm / 10am - 10pm
- Nights Hours: 10pm /10am / 11pm - 8am / sleeps
About the Role:
You will provide support for the children and young people in the home and promote their independence and wellbeing whilst protecting their health and welfare. You will encourage children and young people to take part in activities and take responsibility for their own lives where appropriate.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working for vetro can gain entry to this by working a nominal number of hours
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- 6 months of experience
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.