*FULL OR PART-TIME*
*TRANSFERABLE CARE EXPERIENCE CONSIDERED*
We have an AMAZING opportunity for a Support Worker to join a number of fantastic children’s residential services in the Forest of Dean, supporting children with Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties (EBD).
If you are enthusiastic, resilient, and motivated, wanting to make a difference in the lives of young people we would love to hear from you.
Supporting young people in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, you can enable them to develop socially, emotionally, and behaviourally in a setting where they feel safe and cared for. The role is challenging but incredibly rewarding! You will be committed, passionate, and able to engage, encourage, and mentor the young people, whilst having a whole lot of fun!
Location: Forest of Dean
Job Type: Long Days plus Sleep Ins
Shifts: 8:00 to 23:00, 23:00 to 07:00 sleep in. 2 on 4 off pattern (46hrs per week across 2 days)
Pay: £11.09 per hour(inclusive of holiday pay), £85.17 per sleep-in (inclusive of holiday pay)
About the role and service:
Set in rural locations in the Forest of Dean. You will be supporting young individuals in their daily life along with assisting in fun activities, some of which include:
- Assisting with school runs , day trips
- Trips to the local town and cinema
- Helping with Shopping and planning
- Activities in and out of the home
- Guidance with Cooking, Ironing, cleaning etc
- Partaking in Games, exercise, music and craft sessions
- Being there for emotional support
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and not Umbrella so no payroll charges.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts are scheduled and booked via Shift App either week by week or block booked.
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Care
- On-Going Training and Personal Development
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month award
- Entry into our quarterly Golden Ticket to win £500
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Choice of Holiday Pay paid or Accrued
- Contributed Pension
- Ideally, 6 months of experience working in a similar care setting but any care-related experience considered.
- Right to work in the UK
- Full valid UK driving licence(maximum 6 points) and own transport due to the location.
- Completion of our online application pack
If you’re looking for flexible hours and a challenging yet rewarding role where no day is the same then apply now! Click APPLY and a member of the team will be in touch. Alternatively, please send your CV over to: email@example.com