£8.97 - £9.53 per hour + weekly pay!
4 months ago
Vetro Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for Support Workers to work on a flexible basis at a residential home for children and young people with Autism and complex needs. The home is attached to a specialist school in Cardiff. There is also the opportunity to secure a temp-to-perm contract with the client!
Shifts available: A variety of long days and waking nights
Pay: £8.97 - £9.53 including holiday pay
Benefits: Flexible work and weekly pay!
The team at both the school and residential services share a vision and a passion to achieve excellent outcomes for their young people.
Responsibilities as a Support Worker:
- To support the young people in their day-to-day living
- To ensure the safety of the young people and provide a safe environment for them to live in
- To be able to deal with challenging behaviours and support emotional support when needed
- Provide support for the young people in the home and to promote their independence and well-being
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the young people, other staff and professionals
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Support Worker or a similar role within Social Care
- Experience of working with challenging behaviour
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Work with the "Recruitment Agency of the Year 2018" (Regional Awards)
- Free online training
- Weekly pay
- £50 to £250 Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
Please get in touch with Rachel on 02921 660880 to start a quick and easy application! We are also recruiting for a number of support worker jobs across South Wales and England if you are looking for a new opportunity. We can't wait to hear from you!
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.