Up to £9.53 per hour + weekly pay!
8 days ago
Vetro Recruitment are currently looking for Support Workers to work with one of our children's residential services in Usk. The client supports young people with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties and are looking for staff to cover shifts on a temporary basis.
Shifts available: 9:30am - 11pm, or 9:30am - 11pm with a sleep-in
Pay: £9.53 per hour including holiday, £8.78 per hour for sleep-ins
Benefits: Up to £215 per shift and weekly pay
The team of Support Workers share a vision and a passion to achieve excellent outcomes for their young people. They offer placements to young people aged 11-16 years old who experience EBD and display challenging and harmful behaviours.
Responsibilities as a Support Worker:
- To support the young people in their day-to-day living
- To ensure the safety of the young people and provide a safe environment for them to live in
- To be able to deal with challenging behaviours and support emotional support when needed
- Provide support for the young people in the home and to promote their independence and well-being
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the young people, other staff and professionals
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Support Worker or a similar role within Social Care
- Experience of working with challenging behaviour
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Work with the "Recruitment Agency of the Year 2018" (Regional Awards)
- Free online training
- Weekly pay
- £50 to £250 Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
Please get in touch with Rachel on 02921 660880 to start a quick and easy application! We are also recruiting for a number of support worker jobs across South Wales and England if you are looking for a new opportunity. We can't wait to hear from you!
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. We recruit Support Workers, Nurses, Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Health Care Assistants.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.