£9.86 - £10.86 per hour + + Sleep in allowance
29 days ago
I have a fantastic role for a children's care worker to join a 2 bedded EBD residential home, which is based between in Widnes
- Work on shifts, offering support over 24 hour period
- Offer support to support workers on shifts
- Work with the management team to help with the management of home
- Ensure all children are therapeutically supported
- Encourage all young people to be as independent as possible
Shifts and Pay:
- Pay is between £9.87 - £10.87 p/h, top end if the higher end if NVQ Level 5.
- Sleep in rate of £45 per sleep
- You will work on a pattern of, 2 on 4 off,
- Shift times: 8:30am - 11:00pm, followed by a sleep.
- Level 3 CYP or the equivalent
- Experience working Children's EBD residential (especially if no NVQ Level 3)
- 2 years experience in Children's EBD service if going for Senior role
- Driving licence
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.