The home you will be joining is a 3 bedded service, that supports children with EBD and challenging behaviours.
I am also recruiting for a Support Worker for the same service.
- Basic pay - £19,000 - £20,500
- + £62.50 per sleep.
- 10 sleeps a month would amount to an extra £6250 per year on top of your salary
- 160 hours per month
- Mixture of shifts
- Shifts can be fit to meet demands of individual and service
- Assist Deputy and Managers to ensure safe running of children's home
- Ensure service meets OFSTED standards
- Lead and guide Support Workers
- Lead and manage shifts
- Offer hands on therapeutic care and support to young people
- Ensure support offered meets OFSTED standards
- Ensure the service is safe and effective
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People
- Driving Licence is desirable
- Will consider someone looking for a step up.
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you! A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders.
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.