5 months ago
NEW Children's Residential home opening near North Scarle (LN6)
RECRUITING NOW** DAY Support Workers & NIGHT Night Support Workers
join a NEW CARE TEAM ** Full Training Provided!
We are currently recruiting Children's Residential Support Workers to work within a new residential setting near Lincoln (LN6), supporting Children & Young People (8-16) with a range of complex needs including severe learning difficulties, challenging behaviour and autistic spectrum disorder. This specialist provision will offer exciting opportunities for strong, enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals looking for an opportunity to help the children supported take steps to fulfilling their absolute potential.
The new service that we are recruiting for are part of a nationwide growing organisation offering plenty of career progression and training to all employees. Providing guidance, support and engagement to all young people in a variety of settings to include the classroom, home, on & off site activities. As a Residential Support Worker you will be a key member of the team, providing high standards of person-centred support, complimented by the offering of a "home from home" environment. You will play a key role in promoting a fresh, vibrant ethos within the new provision! All we ask is that you possess a naturally caring approach, to enable you to build excellent relationships; not only with your new co-workers but with children and young people supported and their families.
As Vetro look to support the new provision we are actively reaching out to individuals who have a passion for care with particular emphasis on children's services. We will be holding interview throughout the course of October for the following positions:
Support Worker - Days / £8.75 per hour (Salary, £19,809.16)
- Shift Pattern: 13 hour day shifts from 07:30-20:30 (43.5 hours p/w - long week v short week)
Support Worker - Nights - £9.60 per hour (Salary, £19,388.83)
- Shift Pattern: 12 hour waking night shift from 19:30-07:30 (38.5 p/w - long week v short week)
- A genuine passion for care and to be motivated by contributing to the progression of others.
- (QCF) level 3 Diploma in relevant care/children & young people related area is desirable. However, the opportunity to complete this qualification within six months of joining is expected from all employees.
- Experience working with children and young people with challenging, complex and diverse needs and who preferably have some knowledge of autistic spectrum disorders and asperger's syndrome.
- Overtime available
- Extensive training, career development and comprehensive induction provided
- Pension / Life Assurance
- Staff meals provided whilst on shift
- DBS costs met by organisation
What happens next:
If this position sounds of interest or you would simply like to discuss further ... please click "Apply Online". We will then be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 year's experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.