I have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Speech and Language Therapist (SALT) to join an independent SEN school.
The school is based in Walton, Liverpool.
The school is part of a national organisation that offers support and care in a variety of different services to young people and children with a mixture of needs, across the country.
This specific school offers educational, physical, and therapeutic support to young people with complex needs, autism, learning disabilities, and special educational needs.
- Offer speech and language therapy to young people within an independent specialist school
- Manage therapy, assessments and interventions for all young people
- Work with teaching staff and support staff to provide therapy effectively and efficiently
- Advise and train staff in speech and language therapy
- Manage, develop and monitor the therapy for each individual children
- Work with other professionals, to ensure the safe and effective support of young people within the school
- Work directly with children alongside their keyworkers
Pay and Hours
- £27,500 - £36,500
- Monday to Friday, working hours of 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Qualified SALT
- HCPC registration
- Experience and knowledge of SEN and Autism is desirable
- Experience and knowledge of SEN schools
If interested, click apply