The service is part of a organisation that specialises in residential support across the Northwest.
The home specialises in residential support for children with EBD and challenging behaviours:
- £20,500 (unqualified) - £22,500 (qualified)
- £78 per sleep
- 2 Week rolling rota
- Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday - Week 1
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - Week 2
- Mixture of shift lengths
- Average of 6 sleeps a month
- Offer residential care and support to children with challenging behaviours
- Work with Support Workers, Senior Support Workers, Deputy Managers and Registered Managers
- Work on shift pattern, including shifts
- Ensure all support is OFSTED standards
- Manage challenging behaviours
- Report safeguarding concerns
- Offer therapeutic support
- Offer a positive influence to vulnerable children
- Driving Licence
- Ideally level 3 in children and young people
- Experience supporting children
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.