£22748 - £27078 per annum
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
Up to £27,074
- Location - Rochdale
- Type of role - Permanent, full-time position
- Rate of pay - £22,458 - £27,074 *depending on qualifications*
- Shift Pattern - 1 on 2 off (24 hour shifts including a sleep overnight)
- The residents - Ages between 6 and 18
- Great progression
- High staffing, less stress
- Fully funded NVQ Level 3’s in a range of qualifications
- Driving Licence - Desirable
- Experience isnt necessary, but transferable skills are!
- 21+ age
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.