£19000 - £20000 per annum
02921 660 880
5 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Pay: £19,000- £20,000
Contract: Full-time, permanent position
Hours: Mixture between earlies, late nights, long days and nights
As a support worker, you will work alongside other support workers, senior support workers, and management to provide OFSTED standard care and support to children and young people.
The role is based within a 5-bed house, that is home to children and young people ages 8-18.
- Offer care and support to children and young people with complex behavioural needs and EBD
- Individuals who pride themselves on being able to provide positive and compassionate support for children with specific behavioural needs and EBD
- Create a positive relationship with each individual child
- Support at the home, in the community and specialist schools
- Provide support and encouragement to the individual to increase their independence and life skills
- Medical distribution (where required)
- Personal care (when required)
- Manage and update individualised care plans
- Ensuring all support and care meets company standards and OFSTED regulations
- Work with the residential staff to provide 24/7 care
Pay: £10.00- £10.30 per hour depending on experience, £60 per sleep
Experience and qualifications:
- Paid experience within the care and support sector (essential)
- NVQ Level 3 in children and young people (desirable)
- Drivers (desirable)
- Experience working alongside children with learning difficulties and specific needs (desirable)
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.