- Children's Residential Support Worker
- Supporting in a solo service, for young people with EBD
- Providing OFSTED standard care and support within the home and community
- Provide therapeutic support with the aim of creating positive outcomes for young people
- Working within a staff team of Support Workers, Seniors, Deputies and Registered Managers
- Service is based in Allerton/Mossley Hill - Liverpool
- Working for an established children's residential care home provider, that provide therapeutic support to children and young people in residential care homes across Liverpool
- Room for progression, training and growth along with the organisation
- £10.50 per hour - if Level 3 in children and young people
- £10.00 per hour - without Level 3 in children and young people
- + £60 per sleep in
- Full-time, permanent role
- 1 on, 2 off, + sleep ins
- Ideally Level 3 in children and young people
- Residential Support Worker experience
- Drivers are desirable
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.