£18000 - £26500 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
I am recruiting for a Support Worker to join a fantastic team, that supports children with learning disabilities and Autism, in an OFSTED regulated children's home, based in Walton, Liverpool.
Please note, you will need an NVQ Level 3 in Children & Young People, to be eligible to apply for this role!
Pay: OTE £26,500 (£9.00 + £68 per sleep)
Location: Walton, Liverpool
Hours: 39 hours a week, day shifts & sleep ins.
- To be involved in the direct delivery of support work and care to the young people in accordance with the aims of the company.
- To assist the Management team in providing the highest possible standards of care guidance, support and protection for the young people and co-operate fully with colleagues.
- To carry out any personal care required
- Record keeping and administration as required to include supporting with auditing and maintenance of children’s files.
- To offer OFSTED standard support
- To complete mandatory and regulatory training as required by and provided by the organisation
- Offer ideas & organise stimulating activities and new experiences to enable poorly motivated young people to achieve, both in the home, community and specialist school
- Minimum age of 18 due to the needs of the Young People
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People.