£25000 - £26500 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
Supporting young people in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, you can enable them to develop socially, emotionally, and behaviourally in a setting where they feel safe and cared for. The role is challenging but incredibly rewarding! You will be committed, passionate, and able to engage, encourage, and mentor the young people, whilst having a whole lot of fun!
You will be supporting children and young people with learning disabilities and Autism in a 4 bedded residential home, based in Walton, Liverpool.
The service is part of a national organisation that specialises in residential care to children across the country.
Salary: £9,00 + £68 per sleep
Location: Walton, Liverpool
Hours: Full time, 39 hours a week contract
- Offer care and support to young people with Autism and learning disabilities
- Work in a team with support workers, seniors and deputy managers
- Offer personal care
- Offer therapeutic support to all young people
- Ensure all young people are safe and supported
- Promote independence
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People is essential
- Drivers are essential
- Ideally learning disabilities and Autism experience, children's residential care is essential
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.