£9.61 - £10.09 per hour, Benefits: Training, Pension, Free Parking, Paid Annual leave, £1000 Raffle entry, Worker of the month
02921 660 880
about 2 months ago
Would you love the opportunity to work as a Children Support Worker within a Residential and SEN college setting? If so please keep reading!
Children’s Residential Support Workers required to join an established Children’s Residential Service in Leyland, Preston supporting young people between the ages of 8-19 with Autism and Learning Disabilities
Supporting young people in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, you can enable them to develop socially, emotionally, and behaviourally in a setting where they feel safe and cared for. The role is challenging but incredibly rewarding! You will be committed, passionate, and able to engage, encourage, and mentor the young people, whilst having a whole lot of fun!
Salary: £9.61 - £10.09 p/h
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Shifts - 7.30am - 4pm / 3.30pm - 10pm
Part time - Minimum of 16 hours a week
- Pay up to £10.09 p/h (inclusive of holiday pay)
- Comprehensive training package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training, Continuous Professional Development planning, and plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and support you in your career development.
- Opportunity to undertake your NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People
- £1000 Golden Bonus raffle and worker on the month
- Chance to win £50 of vouchers each month!
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of children and make a positive difference.
- Experience as a Children’s Support Worker, or with Young People is desirable.
- You must be over the age of 18.
- NVQ or QCF level 3 in Children & Young People is desirable.
- Must be flexible and willing to work shifts and weekends.