I have a fantastic opportunity for a Children's Support Worker to join a children's residential care specialist.
The organisation offers care and support to children within an EBD service, based in Stockport, Preston. The home supports up to 4 children with challenging behaviours.
Pay - OTE - £26000 - basic pay up to £20,000 + £35 per sleep
Shift pattern - 2 on 4 off, including sleeps
As a Support Worker, you will work within a specialist residential care team that support children and young people within the home and in the community, offering therapeutic OFSTED standard care to children with challenging behaviours, other duties include:
- Work within the staff team to ensure the service offers OFSTED standard support
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Support in the community and at the residential care home
- Promote relationships between staff, young people and the community
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People
- Experience support children and young people.
If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.