I have a brilliant role for an experienced Children's Support Worker to join a nationwide children's residential care specialist that care and support young people with learning disabilities, Autism and complex needs.
The home is a beautiful service that cares and supports up to 5 young people, based between Audenshaw and Droylsden.
- £9.00- £9.50
- £68 per sleep
- Offer care and support to children and young people
- Offer personal care when required
- Work with the management team to ensure service is safe
- Work with staff team to ensure children are supported 24/7
- Assist with getting to school
- Organise and take part in activities.
- Ensure the service operates within OFSTED guidelines.
- Car Driver is desirable
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People is essential
- Ideally learning disabilities and Autism experience
- Children's residential care is essential
***If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply"**