£9 - £9.50 per hour
0151 559 8680
6 months ago
I have a great opportunity for an experienced Support Worker to join a nationwide children's residential care specialist.
The service supports and cares for children and young people with learning disabilities and Autism.
The service is based in Walton, Liverpool
- Work within a staff team of support workers, seniors, Deputy and Registered Manager
- Work with team to provide care and support for vulnerable young people
- Support young people emotionally and physically when needed
- Personal care if required
- Offer 24/7 support, day shifts and sleeps
- Support at home, school and community.
- Ensure service meets OFSTED standards
- £9.00 per hour
- £70 per sleep
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People is essential
- Ideally learning disabilities and Autism experience
***If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply"***