- Children's Residential Support Worker
- Supporting children and young people with EBD and challenging behaviours
- 3 bedded residential care home
- Supporting within OFSTED regulated services
- Ensuring all children are safe and their needs are met
- Following therapeutic support model, ensuring support needed meets OFSTED and company standards
- The home with this vacancy is based in Rochdale
- Working for a large residential care home provider
- Specialising in therapeutic support to young people
- Have internal HR, Recruitment, Trainer, Maintenance departments, to ensure all services are supported and can provide expert support to young people
- All new starters are trained and developed, putting through paid for diplomas
- £21,000 - £25,500
- Dependant on contract length
- + length of service and performance bonuses
- Full-time, permanent job
- Working usually 24 hour shifts, some 12 hour shifts
- + Sleep in shifts
- Monthly contract hours include sleeps
- Contract lengths are either 197 hours a month or 236 hours
- Usual hours are 10am - 10am (with sleep)
- Not all shifts will require a sleep in
- Flexibility usually given
- No experience required
- Residential childcare experience and Level 3 in children and young people is desirable
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.