Up to £24,500
- Support Worker
- Will support children and young people in a 4 bedded service, where the service user needs are largely emotional behaviour disorders and challenging behaviours
- OFSTED Regulated service, you will join a team of support workers, team leaders, senior support workers and management.
- Looking for positive role models, who have a genuine passion for providing quality support
- The client has several homes across the country - with this service composed of ta 4 bedded service
- Comprehensive induction, training and development!
- Provides authentic care experience where the children feel safe, supported and encouraged!
- £20,500 - £24,000 (inclusive of sleep - priced at £60)
- Permanent, full-time contract
- 39 Hours a week
- Sleep shifts can add up to an additional £4,000 a year!
- FULL shift is 08:00am to 10:30pm followed by a sleep then 07:00 to 8:00
- Experience working within a similar environment - either child, social care or younger adults MAY be considered.
- A full UK Driving licence is essential or be actively learning to drive
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.