£23000 - £27000 per annum
0151 559 8680
8 months ago
- Children's Support Worker
- Supporting children and young people with challenging behaviours, due to trauma they have experienced in their earlier life
- Home supports 3 young people
- Provide therapeutic, OFSTED standard support to young people
- The home is based in the Calderdale area
- Specialist Children's Residential care home provider
- Specialise in support for children with challenging behaviours and EBD
- The organisation follow a restorative support model, to provide an intensive style to support each child, creating positive outcomes
- All services are rated GOOD by OFSTED
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Working 1 on, 2 off, including sleeps
- 37 hour per week contract
- £9.00 - £9.35 per hour, + £60 per sleep
- Driving licence and car, with resources to add business use to car (mileage contribution paid)
- Ideally experience supporting children, but not essential
- Ideally level 3 in children and young people, but not essential.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.