£10.37 per hour
02921 660 880
8 months ago
Liquid error: internal
you enthusiastic, resilient, and driven to enrich and make a difference in the lives of these
We are actively seeking experienced Children Support Workers to join our team at Vetro
Recruitment, to work in a residential home that provides specialist support for children with
Learning disabilities and autism aged between 5 -18 years old. The service comprises both a
residential home and school.
The spacious and modern home is a series of six flats and offers a wide range of learning and
living options for its service users. Each child has their own bedroom and are encouraged to get
creative and put their own personal stamp on their own space.
The children are supported to socialise and meet lifelong friends in a safe and nurturing
environment. The approach blends a mixture of education and care with therapeutic support to
focus directly on life, work and independence skills.
Getting paid to do arts and crafts, baking, football and cinema trips are a great perk of the job!
Salary: £10.37 per hour
Hours: Full time and Part time hours available (shift pattern is flexible, a mixture of
Shift Pattern: 7.30am - 7.30pm / 7.30pm - 7.30am / Sleep in
● Company pension scheme
● Holiday pay
● Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training.
● Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development.
● Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
● Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
● Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
● Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
● 24-hour support line from Vetro Care
● 121 personal relationship with Consultant
● Encouraging young people to participate in activities and take responsibility for their own
lives depending on their age.
● Dealing with challenging behaviours when needed.
● Protecting children and young people from risks to their health and welfare.
● Maintaining a safe environment for young people.
● Maintaining an up to date knowledge of the individual’s; care plan, guidelines, reward
system and preferred method of communication.
● Supporting taxing behaviour safely and sympathetically.
● Developing and maintaining good working relationships with the staff, parents, Social
Workers and other professionals that may be involved in the young people’s lives such as
● Experience as a Children’s Support Worker, or with Young People is desirable.
● You must be over the age of 21.
Can you deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the
young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders? If this sounds like your dream role, we
would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an
employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro
is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.