We have a great opportunity for an experienced Support Worker to join a residential care home for children and young people with LD and Autism.
The service is a 3 bedded home, based in Warrington.
- £9.00 per hour
- + £68 per sleep
- Support children and young people in a residential home
- Personal Care
- Medication distribution
- Work with staff team to provide efficient and effective care
- Ensure service and support meets OFSTED standard
- Work with residential team to ensure young people are supported 24/7
- Plan and participate in activities with the young people
- NVQ Level 3 Children and young people
- Support Worker experience
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.