We are actively seeking experienced Support Workers to join passionate multi displinary teams based in one of our clients serviecs in Preston, working within a childrens residential services based . The ideal candidate will be supporting young people with varying degrees of autistic spectrum disorder and complex learning disabilities.
***Immediate starts available***
Job Type: 3 month temporary to permanent contract
Shifts: Day & Night shifts available
Pay: £9 to £10 per hour
About the Role:
You will provide therapeutic care and support to young people, which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a records, treating each person with idignity, compassion, and honesty.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay - pro rata
- Contributed Pension
Key Requirements Required:
- 6 months support worker experience
- Right to work in the UK
- DBS on the update service - although we can facilitate this on your behalf
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.