£19065 - £20985 per annum + (Sleeps included) + Additional benefits
Menna Del Jones
11 days ago
Menna Del Williams
Are you a Children's Residential Support Worker who wants to make a real difference to the lives of young people with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties?
Or have you always wanted the opportunity to work as a Children's Residential Support Worker but never had the chance?
This is the job you have been waiting for!!!!
Vetro Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Children's Residential Support Worker to work in a small residential service just outside Ross-on-Wye supporting young people between the ages of 11 - 19.
Salary: £19,065 - £20,985 (sleep allowance included)
Hours: Full time - 37.5 hours per week
As a Children's Residential Support Worker you will be responsible for:
- To encourage the young people to do activities and take responsibility for their own lives depending on their age.
- To keep the homely, friendly culture and environment of the homes.
- To be able to deal with challenging behaviours when needed.
- Protect children and young people from risks to their health and welfare
- Provide support for the children and young people in the home and to promote their independence and well-being
- Maintain a safe environment for the young people.
- Ensuring the safety of the students and maintaining an up to date knowledge of the individual's; care plan, guidelines, reward system and preferred method of communication.
- Supporting taxing behaviour safely and sympathetically.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the staff, parents, Social Workers and other professionals that may be involved in the young people's lives such as Psychologists.
- A passion for supporting young people with emotional behavioural difficulties is essential
- Experience as a Children's Support Worker in a similar setting is desirable.
- NVQ or QCF level 3 in Children & Young People is desirable.
- 33 days annual leave, company pension scheme plus a great benefits package
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training and CPD planning
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply"
One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.