£8.50 - £10 per annum
6 days ago
This is an excellent opportunity for a Support Worker to join an established team to work with and care for adults with Learning Disabilities.
- To be responsible for vulnerable adults and to be attentive to their daily needs.
- To encourage the residents in every day tasks and to achieve.
- To be responsible for the personal care and hygiene of the residents.
- To be comfortable with and to manage challenging behaviour.
- To have experiance working with adults with autism and LD
- A portable DBS
- Drivers are desirable but not essential
Shifts and Salary:
- £9.07 an hour
- Both full and part time work is available
- Shift patterns can consist of morning shifts and afternoon shifts.