£8.50 - £10 per hour
4 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with experiance working in children's residential who are looking for an immediate start. We have a number of children's homes across Liverpool that cater for children with emotional behavioural disorders and/or learning disabilities. The children are usually aged between 10-19 and live in 5-bedded homes.
- You will be responsible for supporting the young people throughout the day and providing positive motivation.
- You will provide specialist care based on the individual child, tailored for their needs.
- You will have the opportunity to build bonds with the young people and make a positive difference to their lives.
- Experience of direct work with young people with EBD (emotional and behavioural difficulties) is preferable
- Experiance working in a children's residential environment is essential
- Diploma Level 3 Caring for Children and Young People is advantageous
- Drivers are desirable.
- At this current time, we are only able to take on people with portable DBS's.
Shifts and salary:
- £8.50-£10 an hour, dependant on experiance and location
- Temp shifts: we can offer full time, part time or ad-hoc work.