Stockport, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £25000 per annum
23 days ago
I have a brilliant opportunity for a Children's Team Leader to join a well-established children's residential service that is near Stockport.
The service is part of an organisation the supports children and young people across the North West. This specific service cares and supports for up to 4 young people and children with EBD.
- Work with the management team to ensure service is managed effectively
- Line manager support workers
- Line managed by Deputy and RM
- Offer training, guidance and support to all support workers when needed
- Be a positive role model for children and young people in your care
- Encourage young people to succeed and progress through education and other activities
- Work closely with staff and young people to achieve personal goals and objectives and address any issues as and when they arise, working with other professionals where required / appropriate.
- Lead Support Workers when on shift, ensure support is given to young people when needed
- Organise and manage day to day activities.
Pay and shifts:
Up to £25,000, including basic pay and sleeps.
- You will work on a pattern of, 2 days on 4 days off,
- Long days, followed by a sleep.
- 40 hours a week
- Level 3 in children and young people
- Experience working Children's EBD residential
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply"