Bristol ( P O Boxes)
£22140 - £36285 per annum
02921 660 880
6 months ago
Could you make a real difference for the young people you work with?
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible, and committed class Teachers that have experience working with children that have complex learning difficulties including autism. The location of the home is set in a beautiful rural setting with 30-acre, plus onsite parking for free!
Salary : £22,140.00 - £36,285.00 (depended on experience and qualification)
Location: Bristol (BS35)
Shift: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08:30am to 16:30pm
- 39.4 weeks worked, 11 weeks paid holiday inc. Bank Holiday allowance
- Free onsite parking, subject to availability
- Company Pension
- Perkbox benefits package (exclusive freebies and discounts),
- Employee Assistance Programme and 24/7 online access to medical professionals via Perkbox Medical
- Teach in line with the school curriculum.
- Create a positive learning atmosphere.
- Plan and deliver lessons that cater to students with complex needs and Autism.
- Motivate and challenge pupils with your teaching methods.
- Display good levels of classroom control
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the curriculum
- Liaise with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants within the school.
- Have a Diploma or Degree Level qualification in Teaching
- Have at least 2 -year teaching experience
- Have a Steiner based qualification or expereince
- Have Teaching experience within SEN settings
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold the Right to work in the UK
Can you support and encourage children to flourish? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.