£60 - £75 per day
3 months ago
£60 - £75 per day
Following a very successful year working with secondary schools across South Wales, Vetro Education are looking to recruit a number of Cover Supervisors for various roles in Cardiff LEA and the surrounding area.
An experience with the SIMS system would be extremely beneficial.
If you are a Classroom Cover Supervisor and you have the following experience/skills then we want to hear from you ASAP:
- Previous experience of working with children (particularly ages 11 -16 years)
- Confidence to control a class (often with no classroom assistants)
- The ability to be flexible and work within a multitude of subjects
- Assure that the class complete the work that is left by the class teacher
- Be open minded and think on your feet
Minimum you can expect to receive while working for Vetro Education:
- Cover Supervisors will receive a minimum of £60 per day for day to day work (increased rates for more experience/qualifications)
- Regular, Local and Specific work
- No payroll fees or umbrella companies
- Support from an experienced, dedicated and education-lead consultant
- A personal service and consultants who follow up their promises and pledges.
- Up to £250 in Love to Shop vouchers for each and every referral
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be in position to obtain a new one
- EWC registration
- 2 references covering the last three year
- Right to Work in the UK
- 2 x proofs of address
Hit "apply" today to get your application underway
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Our Testimonials speak for themselves!
This has been by far the most reliable, friendly and professional teaching agency I have worked for. I would strongly recommend Vetro recruitment to any professional. Thank you so much for months of great employment!
Agnes Secondary and SEN Teacher
As someone undertaking supply work for the first time ever after a significant time away from teaching my experience of working with Vetro , and specifically Lowrie, has been really reassuring and positive. The style of management is very relaxed and friendly. I've had no issues so far and am really enjoying my time on supply.
Charlotte - Secondary School Teacher