We are looking for an experienced Clinical Psychologist or Nurse (RMN or RGN qualified) to specialise in ADHD, ASD assessments for a growing organisation who specilises in the field of ADHD.
Location: Work from Home ( with 2 to 3 days travel a week within your region)
Job Type: Permanent - Monday to Friday
Pay: £40,000 - £60,000
About the role
You will be responsible for training clinicians on how to administer and interpret the results of a unique and proven assessment system for ADHD.
Successful applicants will review patient reports as a part of improving service and quality assurance for Clients
Clients you will be dealing with include elite research institutions, NHS clinics and specialist private ADHD providers.
This role will be primarily home based and the flexibility is available to all colleagues providing a great work/life balance and will require min 2 to 3 days travel per week within the North East of England.
**Due to the nature of the job and the activities involved, we are only able to consider applicants who have a full drivers licence and a car**
Key Skills Required
- Applicants will require 18 months experience of working with children or adults who have ADHD
- You will be client focused, commercially minded and have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You must be comfortable working with IT and hold a full driving licence.
- Must hold and have current Psychologist or Nurse qualification valid within the UK
- Minimum of 1-year clinical experience in diagnosis and assessment of mental health disorders
- 1-year experience in cognitive assessment and/or research preferred
- Market leading salary and bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Home Working
- Opportunity to join a growing organisation
If you are interested in having an informal discussion in the first instance please apply and include a full work history.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.