£40235 - £44235 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
This new and exciting role will be based with a newly refurbished intermediate care unit based in the Halton area.
The 60 bed unit has recently gone through a period of change transitioning from a residential sub acute covid step down unit to a Nursing Intermediate Care unit. The role will include the leadership and management of a team of exceptionally talented Nurses.
The ideal applicant will work closely with the Registered Manager in driving new and innovative forms of rehabilitation and therapies.
This is a truly unique role which will give you the opportunity to bring experience from your previous roles into leading the team you will be responsible for.
Role: Clinical Lead (Registered Nurse)
Salary: £44,252 Hours: Monday to Friday 9 - 5
Pay & Benefits:
● Up to £44,252 depending on experience
● 33 Days AL (inclusive of PH)
● Contributed pension scheme
● Market leading staff benefits scheme
● Employee owned organisation - successful candidate will have shares in organisation upon appointment
● Free parking
● Take management responsibility alongside the management team
● Providing collaborative leadership to develop and improve the standard of daily living of those in your care
● Oversea forward planning for off duty staff and managing workloads
● Plan or assist in planning, implementing, and evaluating guest care plans and contribute to clinical reviews
● Be proactive and be focussed on person centred care
● Support and lead staff, leading by example
● Valid NMC PIN
● Right to Work in UK
● Ability to work well with others
● Leadership skills and experience
● Excellent communication skills
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in please submit your CV for immediate consideration.