Supporting Endoscopy patients, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking such staff to work weekdays from 09:00-17:30 in the Endoscopy Unit across the four main hospitals within Hywel Dda University Health Board - Glangwili, Withybush, Bronglais and Prince Philip Hospitals.
Although these are normally general ward settings, we can offer a Specialist Rate plus travel and accommodation costs are partly contributed to at up to £20 per shift.
Once you have come through our rapid registration process, you would be most welcome to pick up shifts on any of the other wards at Bronglais General Hospital or at any of the other hospitals within Hywel Dda UHB.
We are ALSO offering a £300 Registration Bonus to all nursing staff who join our team at Vetro Nursing!
***Immediate starts available.
Location: Aberystwyth, Carmarthen, Llanelli, Haverfordwest
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Registration Bonus: £300*
£28.02 to £44.83 per hour (PAYE)
£32.32 to £51.71 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
We have ongoing block-bookings available. Hours are flexible but we predominantly require DAY cover between the hours of 09:00-17:00. Longer or altered hours will be considered depending on availability.
You may work at any of the four major hospitals within the Trust, but you may be expected to travel to other sites within the Health Board on occasion.
We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience nursing in Endoscopy. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*
- Specialist Pay Rates
- Weekly pay
- Travel & Accommodation paid at up to £20 per shift (T's & C's apply)
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- Up to £250 Referral Bonus Scheme
- You must be an RGN with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people in your care? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.