Vetro have a superb opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Specialist RMN RNLD to work within a specialist CAMHS service based in Stockport, Greater Manchester. The service provides care and support to 16-25 year olds with significant mental health difficulties who are often leaving the hospital or secure care and who require a higher level of support on discharge than other services can provide.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for assessing, developing, outlining and implementing specialist interventions to young people, both within residential provision and independence packages of care within the community.
- The young people within the service, will have often transitioned from long term hospital admissions or secure care provisions, as well as having been placed as an alternative to a hospital.
- You will also contribute to training and education of the residential team as well as facilitating reflective practice sessions to ensure all intervention is effective and evidence based.
- Working autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team's policies and procedures.
- All nurses will be expected to work as an integral part of a multidisciplinary core team in risk management and case formulation for cases of concern referred to the service.
- The role requires the ability to work collaboratively, efficiently and effectively with mental health services, whilst maintaining the need to work safely and sensitively with service users present with a full range of clinical needs and risk behaviours.
- The ability to engage with and respond to highly complex clinical, professional and ethical challenges and demands on clinicians and services.
- Nurse qualified RMN RNLD
- Experience of working within CAMHS
£37,570 - £43,772 working Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week, extensive benefits and career progression opportunities
**If this opportunity is of interest to you please click apply below with an up to date CV**