Young Adults Mental Health
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to join an industry-leading organisation who offers specialist mental health support to young adults within residential settings. The organisation offer an innovative, evidence-based model of care that aim to offer therapeutic and effective support to young people in less restrictive settings.
The services are based across the North West and West Yorkshire and they provide support to 16-25 year olds.
As a Clinical Psychologist, you will provide clinical psychological assessments, care plans and treatment to young adults with mental health disorders, within the therapeutic, residential service model.
Pay: Band 8a - £37,570 - £43,772 or £44,606 - £50,819 (Band 7 Preceptorship / 8a Salary - Dependent on experience)
Hours: Full Time (Flexible arrangements will be considered)
- Work within Clinical Team, assisting Clinical Director in delivery of clinical care to young adults with Mental Health
- Work with MDTs
- Work with Home Managers and other professionals within the organisation
- Provide specialist and bespoke support and guidance to support the psychological needs of people within the service
- Formulate and implement plans for psychological therapy and/or management of the young person’s mental health
- Work within CQC guidelines
- Risk Assessments
- Travel to service visits, meeting and building rapport with young adults
- Utilise research skills for audit, teaching, policy and service development.
- Doctoral-level training in Clinical Psychology
- 12-month post-qualification experience
- HCPC registration
- Experience working with young adults
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.