Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£44000 - £50000 per annum
8 months ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist to work within a specialist CAMHS service based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. The service provides intensive therapeutic provision to young people, often transitioning from inpatient or secure settings, to support them to be able to maintain community placements. We specialise in working with young people with a diagnosis of personality disorders and/or complex PTSD.
About the role:
- To provide specialist psychological assessments of young people/young adults referred to the service undertaking the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources including psychological and neuropsychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect observations and semi-structured interviews with young people/adults, family members and others involved in the client's care.
- To formulate and implement plans for psychological therapy and/or management of the young person's mental health based upon a comprehensive conceptualisation of the presenting difficulties, employing methods based upon evidence of efficacy whilst maintaining a flexible approach in considering what will best meet the individual's needs.
- You will work across a range of settings including, health centres, hospitals, and home visits.
- Doctoral level training in clinical psychology, including two or more distinct psychological therapies.
- Band 7 preceptorship considered
- HCPC Registration
- Minimum of twelve months post qualification experience
- Additional specialist knowledge or training in psychological therapies including models i.e., CAT, CBT, ST
£44,600 - £50,800 working full time, plus benefits and career opportunities.
**If this opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**