£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
I have a superb and unique opportunity for a Clinical Support Worker to work within a specialist service based nr Seaforth, Liverpool. The service provides care and support to those who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- The work involves meeting with Companions to go through the Outcomes Star or similar process such as the Ten Point Support Plan available via Liverpool MainStay which is a locally recognised individual assessment tool.
- Both enable someone to assess where an individual is at in a number of different areas of their life ( mental health, skills, confidence, dependencies, self-esteem, relationships etc) and to identify steps that they want to take to address /improve on these areas with assistance from their support worker.
- This work would be carried out over the 3-month period on a regular basis to review previous responses and to set new aims for both parties to work to.
- The work requires the ability to be empathetic, to meet and talk with each individual understanding their situation, and to be able to discuss and enable them to identify realistic goals and steps they wish to take to move forward.
- We would expect the person to have appropriate professional experience (psychiatric nursing clinical psychology, social work, etc etc. and ideally to hold an appropriate qualification.
About the role:
- All our companions will have their own comprehensive support plan based on the Outcomes star 1 or similar approach
- Our residential manager and our support worker will be able to make full use of the
- Outcome Star or similar approach as an integral part of their work in supporting each of our companions
- Most of our companions will believe that they can change and can improve their life prospects Most of our companions will be fully engaged in working with their support worker in using their support plan to make positive changes in their life
- A small group of companions who were not engaging when this project commenced will have started to accept that they need our help or have a comprehensive Move On Plan with an agreed Move On target date.
£25,000 - £30,000 ( pro rata for 3 months) working around the hours of 9-5pm (flexible if required) Mon-Fri.
*** If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below ***