Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales
£32000 - £39000 per annum + excellent benefits
Menna Del Jones
5 months ago
Menna Del Williams
Salary: up to £39,000 dependent on experience
40 hours p/w - 2 shift rotation
- Working in a fast paced environment, the ideal candidate must have a strong background in Programming.
- Previous experience as a CNC programmer is essential, 5 axis ideally.
- Experience with CNC Milling or CNC Turning will also be considered
- Candidates need to be able to program, set and operate machines producing complex components.
- The ability to work from Engineering drawings is essential, as is knowledge and experience of programming CNC machines, preferably with Mazatrol control systems
- Experience of CAD/CAM (Mastercam) will prove advantageous
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.