3 months ago
12 Month Contract
Are you a Registered nurse with good working knowledge in Mental Health? Are you looking for a new challenge and to start a new chapter in Australia!??!
Vetro wants to speak to you!!!
Vetro Recruitment is currently looking for Registered Nurses to work on contracts within Community Mental Health service in Melbourne and rural Victoria.You could experience Melbourne's combination of world-class dining, art galleries, homegrown fashion and a packed sports calendar, it's no surprise Victoria's capital is regarded the world’s most liveable city. Or discover the diversity and beauty of regional Victoria. From world-class wineries to natural springs, the coastal villages of the peninsulas to alpine towns.
You will make a valuable contribution to established multi-disciplinary teams whilst in an environment that will further strengthen your clinical skills and professional development in nursing.
Great rates of pay and subsidised accommodation in some instances.
- Full AHPRA registration to practice as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Working holiday visa applicants encouraged to apply
- Excellent working knowledge of Mental Health Services
- Great communicator
- Good multi-disciplinary team working skills to take a collaborative approach
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Can commit to full-time hours
Limited sponsorship opportunities, therefore, candidates with permanent residency, partner visa, working holiday visas or Australian Citizens encouraged to apply. We have roles across Australia.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ROLES WE HAVE ACROSS AUSTRALIA