£15000 - £150000 per annum
28 days ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Consultant Psychiatrist to work within a brand new mental health service PICU which is due to open in Nottingham, March 2020.
About the role:
- We seek to appoint a highly-motivated Consultant Psychiatrist to complement our existing medical work force.
- As a Medical Director you would lead a multidisciplinary team of professionals from nursing, clinical psychology, social work and occupational therapy to manage an agreed number of patients primarily based at the new PICU.
- As a Consultant Psychiatrist, you would work closely with the Hospital Director as part of the Senior Management Team (SMT) to enable the hospital to provide and excellent operational and clinical performance.
- The hospital is also complemented by a number of Specialty Doctors who will form part of the MDT.
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Mental health awareness group
- Individual and group psychological therapy
- Managing anger programme (MAP)
- Drug and alcohol programme
- Relationship programme (social skills)
- Coping skills programme
- Problem solving therapy
£150,000 working full time 37.5 hours, plus on call commitment and extensive corporate benefits.
**Apply with an up to date CV and one of our consultants will be in contact to discuss**