£20000 - £25000 per annum + car + excellent benefits
Menna Del Jones
5 months ago
Menna Del Williams
£20 - £25k + car + excellent benefits
Main Purpose: Responsibility for the smooth running of projects, including the management of the installations diary, all elements of quality control and safety, and the management of all budgets and staffing associated with the projects, including sub-contractors
Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Liaise with site agents and project managers on site, ensuring effective communication and good working relationships.
- Liaise with main contractor to establish a programme of works, providing relevant departments in the business with updates as programme develops/changes.
- Review contractual information thoroughly paying particular attention to all work-related clauses (access, PPE, site conditions, liquidated damages etc), ensuring the projects are managed in accordance with our obligations.
- Attend pre-start meetings where required, relaying all information to the sales rep and updating order acknowledgments to include all pre-site visit info as required (access etc).
- Agree pre-defined budgets for labour and overtime (inc. Travel and accommodation) manage the project within these predefined budgets notifying the business where these are not going to be met and why.
- Liaise with site agents to ensure timely receipt of materials on site, prompt access to rooms and floor sign off within agreed timescales.
- Critically review snagging for Chargeable/non-chargeable issues. Providing feedback to individuals should poor workmanship arise.
- Conduct a post works analysis of all projects within two weeks of their completion.
- Assign project works to fitters on a daily basis, providing a daily worksheet.
- Assist fitters with problems that arise on site.
- Escalate issues if they can't be overcome when on site.
- Ensure timely arrival and departure on site for works.
- Use discretion to visit site where issues arise, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Assign works ensuring worksheets and all relevant paperwork are issued and returned in a timely manner.
- Monitor fitters to ensure timely arrival and departure on jobs.
- Ensure subcontractors are issued with appropriate contracts and company standard T&C's. Any deviation is to be approved by a director.
- Ensure and record that all Subcontractors have the appropriate certificates and insurances
- Plan works and maintain overall responsibility for the works scheduled into the diary.
- Customer contact to be maintained updating diary/procurement/sales rep where programme changes are seen.
- Confirm all paperwork has been returned in a timely manner and is to the company expected standards. All measures are clearly defined and clearly annotated.
- Ensure all jobs have a risk assessment carried out, with the appropriate records retained.
- Ensure that all fitters are in uniform and have the appropriate PPE on at all times.
- Responsibility for training and development of all fitters to ensure that they meet the requirements of the project.
- Responsibility for fitters having up to date certifications before entering site (SSSTS, CSCS, Asbestos Certification etc.).
- Monitor performance metrics and behaviours and update BreathHR with evidence.
- Pre-approve overtime and submit overtime sheet to finance on a timely basis.
- Manage and submit Credit Card reports with associated receipts to finance on a timely basis.
- Monitor fuel usage relevant to mileage travelled by the installation team. Managing any parking fines that arise.
- Ensure all accommodation for the installation team and sub-contractors are booked in the most cost-effective way.